Create videos with Kane Master Smartphone

Hi!
Today was very cold, cold weather,
I have an app that makes videos on my smartphone.

You can edit your photos or videos to show intro or daily life videos.
Editable Kane Master program
Watch Video


I can download it from the Naver integrated search or download it from the Play Store.
I think it's a simple app to make great videos.
I used to make videos on my pc as Premier or Power Director.
It is a simple kine-mast video creation program on a smartphone.
KINEMAST that you could see in making ALS video !!!!
First we need to get the program down.
If you want to receive KineMaster search from Naver's integrated search,
I can see you coming out here down ....

Please try editing your video on your smartphone nicely.
I used Kinemaster for the first time

My youngest little brother, who grows up beautifully,
Edit and try to upload.

First work ...

How to make intro with smartphone ~~
How to Edit Videos with Smartphone ~
How to make video with smartphone ~
Please use it as a Kinemaster program right away ~
Share To:

AFS STUDIO

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours